1. When can I arrive at the Rabbits Eat Lettuce festival site?
There will be no admittance to the site before 9am Friday 14th April. Entry to the festival is not permitted between 12 midnight and 9am any day of the event.
2. Can I bring my car on site?
Yes. All vehicles entering the venue must have a car pass. This can be purchased from the front gate for $20 on arrival.
3. Am I able to camp at the festival?
Camping is included in the cost of your festival ticket and is available from Friday 9am until Tuesday 12pm.
4. Are campervans permitted on site?
Yes. Campervans, motorhomes and caravans are welcome.
5. Are shower facilities available?
Yes. Hot showers will be available on site. Shower use is charged at $2 per minute.
6. Will ATMs be available at the festival?
Yes. There will be ATMs located in the market village near the Medical Tent.
7. Am I able to leave the festival and be granted re-entry?
Yes. Pass outs are available every day of the event between the hours of 9am and midnight. Pass outs cost $20 per vehicle per exit/re-entry.
8. Is there camping available before the event?
Free camping is available at Rappville Pub on the Thursday night before the festival.
Where can I get more info?