1. Do I need to print off my E-Ticket?
Yes. You MUST provide your paper printed PDF ticket to gain access to the festival. Screenshots on phones will not be accepted.
2. Am I able to pay off my ticket in instalments?
Payment Plan options were available for Rabbits Eat Lettuce 2017. However, this option ended on January 31st.
3. Do I need to provide Photo ID?
You must arrive with Government issued Photo ID and your ticket to enter the festival.
4. Can I enter the festival is the name on my ticket does not match my ID?
No. Your ticket name MUST match your valid Photo ID.
5. Can I change the name on my ticket?
Yes. You can change the name by logging in to your Ticketbooth account and following the instructions listed here: https://support.ticketbooth.com.au/change-name-tickets/
6. Does it cost anything to change the name on the ticket?
Yes. There is a $25 fee per name per ticket for name change services with Rabbits Eat Lettuce 2017.
7. Is there a cut-off date for when I can change the name on my ticket?
Yes. You will not be able to change the name on your ticket after 9am on Thursday 6th April.
8. Can I get a refund for my ticket?
Rabbits Eat Lettuce has a strict no refund policy.
9. Are Single Day passes available for the festival?
No. Each purchased ticket grants entry to the festival for the entire duration of the festival.
10. Can I purchase a ticket at the gate?
Yes. As long as tickets do not sell out, the ticket price at the gate will be $350. To avoid disappointment, we recommend securing tickets online prior to the event.
11. I have lost my hardcopy ticket. What do I do?
Hardcopy tickets are treated like cash. If you lose it, it’s gone forever.
12. Can you please resend my E-Ticket?
E-tickets can be reissued at any time. Please contact Ticketbooth support with your request at firstname.lastname@example.org
13. Is this an over 18’s event?
No. Rabbits Eat Lettuce Festival is an all ages event. However, patrons under 18 years old MUST arrive with a Legal Parent or Guardian.
14. Does Rabbits Eat Lettuce offer birthday tickets?
Yes. To celebrate the festival’s 10th Anniversary, there is an offer of $100 entry for anyone who’s birthday falls during the duration of the festival from the 14th-17th April.